Symphony Parkside Towns. Pre-Construction in Oshawa
- Project Name: Symphony Parkside Towns
- Builders: Marlin Spring Developments
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2023
- Address: 250 Harmony Road South, Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, 250 Harmony Road South
- City: Oshawa
- Main Intersection: Harmony Rd. S & Taylor Ave.
- Property Type: Low Rise
- Property Style: Townhouse
- Number Of Units: 212
- Nearby Parks: Knights Of Columbus Park
- Location: 250 Harmony Road South
- Price: Request Pricing Information
Symphony Townhomes by Marlin Spring features two and three storey townhomes with ample backyard space, conveniently centered around a charming parkette. This is your chance to make life sing! Conveniently Located. Beautifully Orchestrated. This is Oshawa’s Greatest Composition.
Symphony Towns is a new townhouse development by Marlin Spring currently under construction at 250 Harmony Road South, Oshawa. Sales for available units start in the mid 600's. Sizes range from 1586 to 2038 square feet.
- Superior architecturally designed homes with inspired combinations of brick, stone¹, vinyl siding and exterior trim in select locations as per elevation.
- Gratifying streetscapes with architecturally controlled exterior colour schemes, elevations, sittings and materials.
- Detailed masonry work with striking stone¹ or pre-cast concrete accents including window sills as per elevation. Coloured mortar and recessed masonry joints on front elevations for a refined finished look as per exterior colour packages.
- Gracious covered porches, charming balconies and porticos (as per plan).
- Spacious garages with garage doors with window inserts (as per plan).
- Garage walls and ceilings to be drywalled, taped and primed for painted finish.
- Fully sodded front, side, and rear yards plus boulevards (as per unit location). - - Narrow side yards between end block units may be graveled at Vendor’s sole discretion (where required).
- Main entries featuring impressive single or double metal fiberglass door(s) with side lights where noted on plan.
- Poured concrete Basement walls, wrapped with heavy duty damp- proofing and drainage layer complete with weeping tiles for extended protection (where required by Building Code). Sump pump if required by municipality, location to be determined by Vendor.
- Pre-cast or poured concrete steps at front, side and rear entrances as required by grade (as per plan). Pre-cast concrete slabs to front entries (where applicable).
- Low maintenance aluminum soffits, facias, eavestroughs and downspouts.
- Two exterior water taps (hose bibs); one in Garage and one in the rear or front yard (location to be determined by Vendor).
- Door hardware package including satin nickel finish grip-set and deadbolt lock, plus gorgeous exterior black coach lamps (as per plan).
- Self-sealing 25-year shingles and/or metal roof (as per plan).
- Fully paved driveways².
- Customized Vendor address plaque. Location to be determined by Vendor.
- Reinforced concrete garage floor with grade beams.
- 9’ Main floor ceilings with (+/-) 8’ Lower and Upper floor ceilings. (Except in sunken or raised areas, stairways and raised, dropped or cathedral ceilings).
- Easy maintenance smooth ceilings in Kitchens, Laundry Room, Powder Room and all Bathrooms. Stippled ceilings with 4” smooth border throughout finished areas (as per applicable plans).
- Elegant natural finish oak veneer stairs to finished areas with oak pickets, handrail and nosing (as per plan, from Vendor’s standard samples).
- Choice of one interior quality paint colour throughout from Vendor’s samples with all Kitchens, Laundry and Bathrooms finished in semi-gloss. All trims and doors to be painted semi-gloss white (in finished areas).
- Dropped ceilings, bulkheads and boxing (where required).
- Professional duct cleaning prior to occupancy.
- Choice of cabinet colour with tall uppers from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Laminate countertop from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Breakfast Bar in Kitchen with extended flush bar top (as per applicable plan).
- Stainless steel double bowl Kitchen sink with chrome finish single lever pullout faucet.
- Space for dishwasher including plumbing and electrical rough-ins for future installation provided.
- Convenient split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances (as per Building Code).
- Efficient two-speed stainless steel exhaust hood fan over stove area and vented to exterior.
- Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove and electrical outlet for refrigerator.
- Quality 8” x 10” ceramic wall tiles in tub and shower enclosure to ceiling height (where applicable).
- Separate Ensuite Bathroom shower stall (as per plan) to include marble threshold at curb, shower pot light and chrome framed clear glass enclosure.
- Curtain rod included at bathtub location (where applicable).
- Stunning freestanding soaker bath tub with Roman tub filler in Master Ensuite Bathroom (as per plan).
- Pedestal sink in Powder Room with single lever faucet (as per plan).
- Mirrors included in all Bathrooms and Powder Room approx. 42” high.
- White plumbing fixtures.
- Chrome finish faucets for all vanities, bathtub(s) and shower stall.
- Efficient exhaust fans in all Bathrooms.
- Choice of quality Bathroom cabinets with laminate counter tops (from Vendor’s standard samples) complete with white top mount sink and single lever faucet.
- Privacy locks on all Bathroom doors.
- Shut off valves for each sink.
LAUNDRY ROOM ACCENTS:
- Hot and cold Laundry taps for washer with heavy duty wiring and venting for dryer.
- All finished Laundry areas to be completed with tiled baseboard (same selection as floor tile).
- Natural colour laminate flooring on main floor, as per plan.
- Choice of 12” x 12” or 13” x 13” ceramic tile flooring in Foyer(s), Powder Room, Bathrooms, Laundry Room and landing(s) (as per plan, from Vendor’s standard samples).
- Premium quality 35 oz. broadloom with foam underpad in Bedrooms, upper hall, Study, Den and finished lower level (as per plan). Your choice of one colour throughout, from Vendor’s standard samples.
WINDOWS, DOORS AND MILLWORK
- Striking (+/-) 4¼” colonial style baseboard, painted semi-gloss white throughout with doorstop to tiled and hardwood floor areas. (+/-) 2¾” casing painted semi-gloss white on all doors, windows and flat archways throughout finished areas (as per plan).
- Two panel style interior doors, except where indicated as sliding doors.
- Satin nickel finish levers to all interior doors complete with matching hinges.
- Privacy locks on all Bathroom and Powder Room doors.
- Doors, windows and full archways to be trimmed (as per plan). Taller archways on main floor where applicable.
- Vinyl casement Low E thermopane windows (as per plan).
- Low maintenance structural vinyl Low E thermopane grey Basement windows (as per plan).
- Sliding thermal-glazed patio or garden door (as per plan).
LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL:
- All wiring will be in accordance with the Ontario Building Code and the Electrical Safety Authority.
- 100 AMP electrical service with circuit breaker panel.
- Decorative black coach lamps on exterior elevations (where applicable).
- Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets (locations determined by Vendor).
- Two plugs in garage, one in ceiling and one located at Vendor’s discretion.
- Heavy duty 220V electrical outlet for stove and dryer.
- Light fixtures provided throughout finished areas except in Living Room and Dining Room.
- Capped light box on separate switch in Dining Room and switch controlled receptacle in Living Room.
- White Decora style switches and receptacles throughout finished areas.
- One automatic smoke/strobe detector installed on every floor and in every Bedroom, as per Building Code.
- Electric door chime(s) with doorbell at front entry, as per plan.
- Ground fault interrupter protection for all Bathroom(s) and Powder Room.
- Carbon monoxide detector, as per Building Code.
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES:
- Forced air high-efficiency natural gas furnace complete with ECM motor for super efficiency and comfort controlled by an electronic programmable thermostat.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) for improved indoor air quality.
- Exterior walls and top floor ceilings fully insulated. All insulated areas are to be covered by poly vapour barriers (as per Ontario Building Code).
- Spray foam insulation in garage ceilings.
- Spray foam around windows and doors for increased air tightness.
- Basement walls insulated full height per Ontario Building Code.
- Ducting sized for future air conditioning.
- Water saving aerators on all faucets.
- Water saving toilets.
- Water saving shower heads on all showers with pressure control valves.
ADDITIONAL CONSTRUCTION FEATURES:
- Steel beam construction in Basement (as per applicable plan).
- Engineered floor joists and 5/8” subfloor glued to achieve outstanding structural strength.
- All sub-floors will be re-fastened with screws prior to floor finishes. All joints to be sanded.
- 2”x 6” exterior wall construction.